Now and forever a wonderful journey. . .

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a simple step. .Take a peek-a-boo on my journey. . .the soul of which is liberty,to think,to feel and to do as I please....

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Letting Go..

Love happens in all our lives... It creeps in when we seldom need it..yet  when it withers away  it leaves us high and dry... 
yet we still wait..and hope that the one that let go will come back to bridge the gap . . .


You’re gone so far that I can barely see
 And your voice,a mere echo 
Your eyes no longer light up for me 
Your hands on mine feel so long ago…. 


Standing alone on the shore… My feet on shaken unsure sands 
Comes back a time when you held my hand 
And held me close from being swept away 
‘come back to me’ you cooed to me 
Well,I am back but you are no more…


 I feel the tug sweeping me away 
Wave after wave promising new bays 
But I feel the pull of the wind behind me 
You’re out somewhere begging me to stay  
Closing my eyes I wish you were here
 I’d kneel close to you…
your breath on my ear 


I am allowing myself to be swept away 
But my love for you will linger anyway  
We’re in different worlds,you and me 
Once so close now poles apart 
Yet I know you watch out for me 
The further you are,the better I feel 
How much your heart beats out to me 


Our tale of lost love lingers in me 
Unspoken,unsaid,unventured and no more
Until then I am lost in deep sea 
Till we meet again…On that beautiful shore……

1 comment:

  1. "...And when I lost my love...
    Within my heart, I feel again ...
    The crying of the kid who lost his mother in crowd...
    "Hey why do you left me...?" I wanted to ask...
    But, I did not... Because,
    It's your pleasure, I always wanted...
    ......................................"

    Hey Ninju... I just wrote few more lines... Ha .. ha... Nice poem yaar... I felt it...

    ReplyDelete