Now and forever a wonderful journey. . .

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a simple step. .Take a peek-a-boo on my journey. . .the soul of which is liberty,to think,to feel and to do as I please....

Monday, May 3, 2010

Your home is in my heart….


There once lived a world
Where wishes never went unheard
Pleas granted…and woes kissed away
The world was called home….
An abode I am never alone

But time plays her tricks
And now I am where all along
I never wanted to belong
Where love never saw her beau
Where hatred never met his foe
The creek of understanding never came my way
Through twists and turns I grope
Hoping to find my way
The hand to hold me away from all my fears
And to wipe away my tears
For the day I’ll never be left to cry alone
All my life…the journey back I crave
For the most magical journey
Is the one that takes me HOME….




No comments:

Post a Comment